Last day at the beach - BBBBBOOOO!!!!!!
We went to Sonic on Milford for lunch. Neither one of us had ever been to Sonic - seriously!
We then got 2 geocaches. One two shopping centers over and then one on a path. Just as I was heading back to the Jeep (Dan was still putting the geocache back), this guy walked by. I said hi and got to the truck. Then I watched as Dan walked back towards me and the guy started talking to him. When he got back, I asked what was said & he said the guy asked if that was his truck and he said his kids called him & was trying to go get his kids. Then he asked Dan if he had a cell phone & Dan said not on me (which was true - it was in the Jeep).
Both of us were a little freaked out about that and it had started raining when I was walking back to the jeep, so we headed back to the house. It's downpouring now. At least it waited until the end of our vacation to start raining during the day!
Now it's time to pick up a little and pack. :( Not looking forward to going back to work. I need to figure out a way to pay off the house - FAST! : P
No comments:
Post a Comment