Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fragments - June 15



  • There was a family of geese walking across Waxpool Road on Wednesday.  I was worried all day that they didn't make it across.  Going West, there was a break in traffic, but going East, there was a ton of traffic.  I was hoping that the cars behind me woud stop - they must have.  No injured geese in the road when I came home : )
  • I cannot wait for the beach on Sunday!
  • I am looking forward to going to Brody Bash on Saturday and seeing The Excentrics.
  • I watched The Lost Boys: The Tribe.  OMG - so cheesey.  Storyline was basically the same as the first movie.
  • Thank you to the new visitors (and one turned follower) to my blog:  Mrs 4444 (who runs the Friday Fragments blogroll), Tami, and Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment