Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Vacation Day 4 (Wednesday)

Hanging out again - WOOHOO!

We sat on the beach for about 30 minutes while Dan tried to get in the water & the pups weren't happy with the hot weather.  Zed was done in about 20 minutes so I took him & Esa back to the house.  I thought they would go to the balcony, but just stayed down stairs in the garage/entry part.  Then I just took them upstairs so they could hang out in the A/C.  Yep - A/C today with the temps up to the 90s!

Zed finally seems to be calming down.  Not as needy/by our side all the time so far today.

I started reading "Alice Cooper, Golf Monster" - really good!  I should have it finished by tomorrow.

We did some geocaching tonight on the way to the store.  I used my Iphone while Dan used the handheld GPS.  This was the first time I used the phone for geocaching and it worked out well.  Almost better than the handheld!

One of the virtual caches was a Furturo House.  Pretty cool!


We have been watching movies in the evening - Tuesday was "Men Who Stare At Goats" and tonight was "White Noise 2".

No comments:

Post a Comment