When I was moving stuff around in the chest freezer the other day, I punched a hole in the ribs we had in there - DANG! I guess I need to make some ribs!
I wanted to try a different recipe so here's the one I found on Pinterest. Monday was shopping day, so I was able to get what was needed (totally out of soy sauce since I've been using it for this recipe!).
Recipe was pretty easy - wasn't sure about the boiling part, but did it.
PS - this really looks gross
Sauce was easy to make -
Then into the crockpot -
1:45 pm - as I am typing this in (up to this point), I realized that I only did 1 tablespoon of soy sauce in the sauce - OH NO! So I've added the 2nd tablespoon - think that will make a difference? We'll see!
6:15pm - no difference with adding the the 2nd tablespoon hours later. Oh & I forgot to take a picture of the final product! DANG!
Anyway - it was TASTY!!! I wasn't sure because whenever I opened up the crockpot, I wasn't sure if I liked the smell.
Hubby liked it too. We had corn and biscuits with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment