Monday, May 14, 2007

Entry for May 14, 2007

Entry for May 14, 2007.

05/14/2007 09:21 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

The weekend went by way to fast and here it is Monday again.



Dan and I took a break and when out for lunch and to get groceries on Saturday. When we left Chipotle, I said "it was nice to eat without being interrupted!" The rest of the day was spend walking Esa - we met a 5 month old golden lab down the road. She had a blast playing with Benjamin. Once again, it's amazing how friendly everyone is when you have a dog - of course, Esa sits there and just watches people and other dogs, so then people come up and meet her.



Dan is even meeting people! He met the terrier (and the owner) that Esa and I met the other day. One lady across the street came RUNNING out to met Esa. Dan said that he thinks her husband was talking to him the other day.



Yesterday, we went to Lois & Harry's house (Dan's mom & her hubby). Esa was SO GOOD! We exepected to be chasing her the whole time, but she kept busy with the pet toys that were there and just walking around the yard (without putting things into her mouth - thank god!).



I need to figure out what to do with my photos since yahoo photos is closing down. More than likely, I'll put them on Kodak Gallery since that's the easiest to upload to with our camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment