Entry for May 10, 2007.
05/10/2007 02:42 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Not too exciting of a night last night. "Aunt" Chrissie & "Uncle" David came over to be introduced to Esa. It went well - wait until Monday when "Aunt" Chrissie comes over as "Dr. Foster"!
After Chrissie & David left, we went for a walk around the block. Esa was pulling basically the WHOLE time. I guess she just had a lot of energy. I only got up once during the night with her (around 4 a.m.). She had to go, came back in, walked around, and started to whimpering because she had to go again (#2 this time).
Chrissie said she could see the husky traits in her - the "pouncing" on stuff. Let's home she doesn't have the "roaming" husky gene in her!
Dan and I are both SO TIRED! I think we need to do tag team this weekend so each of us can have a full night's rest!
Oh - forgot to mention - One accident today - and that was Dan's fault. Dan had increased the size of the crate section (only like 2 inches). Obviously, it was two inches too much - when I got home last night, Esa had peed in her crate. Dan felt so bad - he was just trying to give her more room to stretch since she likes to REALLY stretch out when she sleeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment