Entry for May 03, 2007
05/03/2007 08:38 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
I was a little disappointed with the Bon Jovi performance last night. I'm not too thrilled with the song "Breath", but I know that that's the song that is currently on the radio, so of course they are going to play it.
Let me just say, Tuesday night was the first night that I've watched American Idol this season. I thought Phil did a WONDERFUL job with "Blaze of Glory", LaKisha did WONDERFUL with "This ain't a Love Song", Blake's rendition of "You Give Love a Bad Name" was good! Simon hit it on the head though - either you'd like it or not - Dan didn't like it. Chris was OK with "Wanted Dead or Alive" - it just seemed like someone covering it - not original or a really good voice. Melinda - I HATED IT - I felt like I was watching Aretha Franklin covering Bon Jovi. Jordin sucked and at least she admitted it. It was just the wrong song for her.
I called my family last night, because I checked Mae's myspace page and there were pictures of Joanne's car smashed! A truck pulling a tiller or seeder was not secure and the arms came down and hit Joanne's car (that was parked in front of the house) and pulled the fender off of the truck coming in the opposite direction! What a freak accident! Luckily, no one was in/about to get in Joanne's car or someone would have been hurt.
No one answered the phone at the house, so I called VJ and he told me the whole story and then Vincent came walking by with Lil (their dog) so then I talked to Vincent. I found out that Vincent got to go to the NASCAR Talladaga race. Of course, he had to tell me the whole story!
No comments:
Post a Comment