Entry for May 05, 2007.
05/05/2007 09:03 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
I've been so obsessed with Charma that I haven't mentioned that I've been taking care of health issues also this week. Since I've been hounded by sinus infections and just a plain stuffed up head this year, it was time. Monday, I went to the ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat doc) and she sent me to get a CAT scan. Wednesday, did a followup - nothing was found in the CAT scan, but she said to take the antibotics. I asked if I should be concerned since this would be the 3rd time this year on antibotics. She said as long as there is a break, I should be fine.
Tuesday, I'll be going to the allergist - the next step. To see what I'm allergic to. I just have a feeling that it has something to do with work. Our ceiling is all water stained, it doesn't get cleaned well, and we have pests running around all over the airport. Matt & Chris (co-workers) saw a BAT in the Main Terminal on Thursday! It's just crazy!
Now a little more about the seminar yesterday. The speaker was Robin Gerber. I won the Katharine Graham book that she wrote and got it signed too! She spoked ALOT about Elenor Roosevelt. The seminar really made you think - are you being your authentic self? Who you really want to be and where your interests are? It's definitely VERY thought provoking and will take time to reflect on.
I've been expanding my "friends" list on 360 - I enjoy reading other's blogs, so it was time to extend an invite to read my blog. I've come to figure out that many of the friends and family that are on my list, aren't active (EXCEPT YOU PAM! LOL!) or at least don't comment so I'm getting the feeling that they aren't active.
No comments:
Post a Comment