Monday, May 28, 2007

Entry for May 28, 2007

Entry for May 28, 2007
05/28/2007 08:52 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

The first two days of vacation have been relaxing. Saturday was puppy class and then we came home. It was WAY too hot for the pup to be outside at Michelle's house (where we were going to go for a cookout).



Yesterday, I did the birthday shopping (and some house shopping and clothes shopping for me). I've completed Dan's list and think I'll be getting some gift cards for the nieces & nephew for their birthdays & Chrissy's graduation.



We purchased a 500 GB external hard drive yesterday. We need it. This poor computer is getting full & slow from me and my music!



Today, is a trip to the mall. Dan wants to get his hair cut - pictures will be posted later. He's getting like 10 inches off. I'm hoping I can go get a pedicure. Then it'll be home and pay the bills.



*****



May 30, 2007



The haircut came out a little shorter than Dan liked, but he's ok with it. I am too - his hair looks a lot healthier. Dan's already said that he's going to grow it out a bit. The hair is going to Locks of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment