Entry for May 23, 2007.
05/23/2007 08:49 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
I can't believe Esa is 14 weeks already - she's getting so big.
Last night, Elijah came over and played with her again for about half an hour. Then we went on a walk for about an hour.
I am SO ready for vacation next week. I'm so unmotivated at work this week - I'm trying to get some work done, but not getting too far! We really don't have too much planned (except for Atlantic City. Which is good since it's been a tiring month with the pup! She's worth it though.
I need to run home at lunchtime today to let Esa out. Dan had to go in early to DC and then to Tysons then will be coming home early. In the meantime, time to get back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment