Let me just say that the manager at Borders here at work has said several times that "we might as well just give you books". Well, this time, they did.
I have been waiting to get this book and have had it on my wish list on Paperbackswap.com, but figured eventually I'll get it. Well - me being the shopping I am - I had bought $200 in gift cards for work and because of that, got $40 in gift cards for being a Borders Rewards member. I also got an e-mail stating that I had earnd $5 on Borders Bucks. That along with the weekly coupon that is sent to Borders Rewards members (this week it was 40% off). I spent $10.01 on my giftcards and got the book for free!
I have always been a fan of Steven Adler and know he has had a hard life. Can't wait to read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment