Thursday, December 9, 2010

CVS is STILL paying me for my purchases!

CVS, you are losing money on me!  I got approximately $70 in product for free last night!

During my last visit, I got a coupon from the coupon scanner that was for a $25 gift card with a new or transferred prescription.  I just happened to get a renewal on a Rx yesterday - perfect timing!  So the first stop on the visit the the pharmacy to get the $25 gift card, then do the shopping.

So here's the bag o' stuff I got and how I got it down to $14.45 which I then paid for with a gift card!  FREE STUFF!!!!!

2 colgate toothpastes $2.49 each - used 2 $1 manufacturer coupons
1 Planters nuts $2.50 each - used CVS coupon of $2.50 off of 1
6 Ziploc freezer bags $2.50 each - used 3 $1.25/2 manufacturer coupons
4 Pantene shampoo/conditioners $3.74 each - used 2 bogo manufacturer coupons
3 Biore facial cleansers $4.49 each - used 3 $2 manufacturer coupons
1 Herbal Essence shampoo $2.99 - used $1 manufacturer coupon
1 Gain dish soap $0.99 - used $.50 manufacturer coupon
2 CVS 10pk batteries - $6.79 - on sale for bogo
4 schick 2 pk women's razors (travel size) - $1.29 - used 4 $1 manufacturer coupons
used e-mailed $5 off of $40 CVS coupon
used $22.96 in ECBs
= $14.45
paid with $25 gift card
$10.55 balance

My third purchase was 2 $25 Petco gift cards - I got $10 ECBs back.  I read this online somewhere - someone said they were buying and using the giftcards - THAT is a GREAT idea.  I've never thought of that!  I planned on going to Petco tonight to pick up dog food anyway - those gift cards will be gone tonight; but I still have my $10 to use at CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment