First stop - the coupon kiosk. What comes out, but $6 Extra Care Bucks! WOOHOO! They only had the one item I forgot on my list Sunday - Tone Body Wash - on sale for $3.88.minus $1 manufacturer coupon
Paid with $2 in ECBs
$1.07 Out of pocket
got $3 in ECBs back on the receipt!
WOOHOO! FREE!!!!! AND CVS paid me!
The cashier was so nice last night. Asking where I got my coupons and directed me to not use the $1 ECB to pay the balance because CVS cannot use the ECB towards tax and I would be out the difference. She also reminded me (when I asked about shipments) to get a raincheck for items they didn't have in stock. I always forget about that!
So, I'll be heading to CVS on Friday to see if they have the items I'm looking for in stock. If not, I'll be getting a raincheck.
No comments:
Post a Comment