Also - I found out that I won $149 in Host credits through my Creative Memories consultant! She had a 12 days of Christmas promotion and with every $25 purchased, you got a raffle ticket. I think I only had 3 tickets, but I won! Woohoo! Now, what am I going to buy?
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Free shopping at Target & I won again!
I stopped by Target to add to our DVD collection (Psych
- love that show!) and picked up holiday toys for the pups (50% off - $5 for 8 toys), along with 2 body puffs also for 50% off (in the dollar section). I used the Target gift cards that we got from Visa Rewards to pay for them.
Also - I found out that I won $149 in Host credits through my Creative Memories consultant! She had a 12 days of Christmas promotion and with every $25 purchased, you got a raffle ticket. I think I only had 3 tickets, but I won! Woohoo! Now, what am I going to buy?
Also - I found out that I won $149 in Host credits through my Creative Memories consultant! She had a 12 days of Christmas promotion and with every $25 purchased, you got a raffle ticket. I think I only had 3 tickets, but I won! Woohoo! Now, what am I going to buy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment