Oh, I'm so bad at adding entries when I need to! So, catching up on life again -
Thanksgiving followup
Esa's bed that was purchased on Black Friday has been used by Zed more than Esa. Zed likes fluffy and Esa doesn't really care about fluff. We've gotten a couple of pictures of them on the right bed (see the Flickr picture stream), but it's seldom.
Saturday after Thanksgiving, the pups and I went to Waldorf, MD to visit a former co-worker (AJ) and her pup, Princess. The pups all got along, but Drama Queen, Esa, wasn't really into the visit. After awhile, she was whining at the door to leave. Oh, it's so funny how pups are just like kids. "I guess I'll play with you since my mom is making me." Zed was just his usual momma's boy and sticking by me. Pictures still need to be posted (another item I'm behind on).
The Monday after Thanksgiving, I came home to a GREAT surprise of all the Christmas lights up on the house and the tree up! Dan was off that day and took care of it all.
Holiday Giveaway Blog Hop
All of that time spend on entering and no winnings : ( Now I need to clean up my twitter and facebook accounts.....
Work
Work is still in limbo. As of right now, our (Westfield) contract will end on January 31, 2011. Although, we are still protesting and I think that the incoming contractor does not have a signed cotnract. So as far as I know, as of Feburary 1, I will be out of a job. Things will work out. Just need to have everything settled that is beyond my control. I cannot worry about it and I know that our family will be fine money wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment