Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

 
Questions:

1.  Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
     I don't really care anymore.  I'm not that excited about them.  Although I do dread them because of all of the treats!  It would be ok if it was one or two days, but it seems like everyday for 2 months!

2.  Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?
     Depends on the day, but usually hit the snooze.  Today, on the other hand I got up BEFORE the alarm.

3.  Do you still have your tonsils? 
     YES!  Amazing since it was so common to get your tonsils out when I was growing up!

4.  What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
     A Warhead.

5.  Do you shop at thrift stores?
     Not as much as I wished.  I also try to stay away (same with yard sales) just because I don't need more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment