Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Questions:

1.  I really need to clean my _________?

     Well, if you had asked me this last week, it would have been our shower (I hate cleaning it).  However, I cleaned the bathroom this weekend.

2.  What food makes you think of Christmas?
     spaghetii aglio e olio  This is what we would always have on Christmas Eve growing up and hubby and I continue this tradition.  This receipe is not the one we use.  We use Aunt Helen's receipe. : )

3.  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
     Depends if you just mean in body or in mind & body.  If just in body, I would say like 24.  I was in my best shape ever - working out (because it was free and my friend was my "trainer").  If in mind, I would say probably about 35.  I think that's when I started to realize I didn't care what people thought about me; that I couldn't control how other people act or react;  and started to speak my mind freely.    

4.  What was your first paying job?
     Cleaning a doctor's office with my neighbor (in 8th grade).

5.  Have you read the Twilight series?
     Yes - I read all 4 books in 2010 when on vacation for 2 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Now that you mention it, for the age to be forever... I picked 39, but really, I was much more "uplifted" at 24! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - if I only knew in my 20's what I knew in my 30's......

    ReplyDelete