Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

 
Questions:

1.  Does your family/friends know about your blog?

     I sometimes post to Facebook, so yes they do, but only a few follow on GFC or on a feeder (that I don't know about).  Not that many comment, so who knows who is really looking at this.... BTW - Thanks Nani for commenting a lot!

2.  What is your favorite card game?
     N/A - don't really play games.  If anything, it would be solitare. (thanks Java for the picture!)

3.  What do you wear to bed? 
     real sexy - old t-shirts & pj bottoms.  Sometimes an old sweatshirt in the winter.

4.  What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
     Fries are my favorite vegetable.  There I said it. :P  I've only met one type of french fry I DON'T like - the SKINNY shoestring type
The best restaurant fries is a tie - Red Robin or Five Guys.

5.  What is your usual bed time?
     On a weekday, usually 9:30pm or so I'll head to bed and read a few minutes and laydown around 10 - 10:15pm

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the "shout out!" :D

    I gotta agree with you on Red Robin fries. Love, love, love them!!

    ReplyDelete