Monday, June 4, 2012

Meet Me On Monday/Monday Quiz About Me

Acting Balanced
Heather at Acting Balanced has filled in for Java at Never Growing Old on the Meet Me on Monday blog hop.  So - here goes the first Monday Quiz about Me.  You are supposed to add a 5th question, but I'm going to skip that this time.

1. Finish this sentence - The first thing I do in the morning is...
     Turn over and see if Zed is between me & hubby - if he is, I usually cuddle with him.

2. What is your favorite kind of pie?
     Apple


3. Do you have pets?  
     Yup - as in the name of this blog - pups, Esa and Zed.

4. What is your favorite chair in your house?    
     I usually sit in the corner of our sectional.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting answers you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cuddle with Zed, but not with Hubby?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nani - well, Zed is BETWEEN us and it is a king size bed... What better way to start the day than petting your dog!

    @Wayne - I hope you are being sarcastic!

    ReplyDelete