Saturday, April 27, 2013

Adventures: Shelter Meeting & Scrapbooking Crop

Saturday was a busy day for me. 

At 9 am, I had a volunteer meeting at the Animal Shelter.  The Mobile Adoption Unit is starting up again and although I know what to do, I wanted to at least go to the meeting and see what's new.  Good thing I went because a schedule was handed out with all the NEW places the Unit will be going!  I can't wait to start back up on this.  I really enjoy it.  I think I'm at a point where I want to start volunteering more.

After the meeting, I headed to an all-day fundraising crop for Leap Ahead. I spent the day organizing digital freebies from Creative Memories.  Seriously.  That's all I did.  I had downloaded so much stuff and never did anything with it.  Now that I really want to get going on the scrapbooking, I needed to get it done.  It was definitely time well spent.  I felt so much better at the end of the day and today (Monday), I finished importing and tagging all the other freebies (from Scrapbird, Miss Kate Cuttables, & Persnickety Prints) I have downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment