- n/a
- Giant
- Marked down boneless chicken breasts this week!
- Marked down Beggin' Strips - $1.59 each! Unfortunately, I didn't have any extra coupons with me, so if I had coupons for these, they didn't get used. :( I keep thinking I need to just bring my binder with me. I see others do it -no need to be ashamed.
- Scrubbing Bubbles products were on sale - Regularly $3.69 sale for 2/5 or $2.29 each. Used a $2/2 coupon, 75 cent coupon & 50 cent coupon (both doubled)
- Wisk - regularly $6.85, on sale for $3.99. Used a store coupon for $1 off plus a $1off manufacturer coupon.
- saved 46% this trip.
- Hubby used the Exxon card which gives us cash back via Upromise.com
Income (Starting to post again to Ebay & Listia. My goal is to post at least one item a day.):
- Listia
- listed several items that didn't sell last time plus a couple of new items. Received 1290 in credits - paid $7.80 in shipping.
- Craigs List
- Once again, someone inquired about the albums I had listed. Said they were interest & asked when they could come by and then never did.
- Capital One
- got an extra $5 in our checking for using the ATM for a deposit! FYI - I am now in love with the auto deposit at the ATM. It's so easy to use & no deposit slips!
- Electronic Recycling
- got $6.50 for a broken Ipod Touch that I found.
- got $2 for an old phone.
- Rolling Stone Magazine (rewardgold.com)
- Every Day with Rachel Ray (Pebbles)
- People (Peebles)
MyPoints - 15595 points (personal account) - 15580 points -last week
MyPoints - 5486 points (coupon account) - 5236 points-last week
Swagbucks - 874 points (852 points-last week)
Listia - 62394 credits (61834 credits last week)
Postpoints - 3380 points (3,370 points last week)
mycokerewards - 7120 points (7056 points-last week)
Bondrewards - $27.81 ($27.81 - last week)
Upromise - $22.48 ($22.48 last week) available for transfer
Capital One Rewards - 2571 miles (2451 miles-last week)
Thanks Again - 1075 points (1075 points last week)
Viggle - 19896 points (17993 points - last week)
NCP - 48,975 points (48825 points last week)
Daily Feats - 2467 points (2467 points last week)
ExpoTV - 220 points (220 points last week)
IBotta -$3.50 ($3.50 last week)
Jingit - $0.30 ($0.30 last week)
2012 New Year, New Goals - to continue in 2013!
- Use rewards programs to get gifts and daily stuff -
- Use Restaurant.com coupons -
- Set up an Estate -
- Monthly Review/Net Worth
- I created a new budget with only one income and used Quicken so that I am able to run reports to see how well we are staying on track.
- See From D.I.N.K to O.I.N.K.- March summary
No comments:
Post a Comment