Entry for June 01, 2007
06/01/2007 09:24 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Man, the vacation is going by way to fast. I can't believe it's Friday already! We haven't done too much, but it was good.
I forgot to mention that we did go see "Pirates" - it was good, but LONG! It could have easily have been cut in half and done as two. It was good though.
Yesterday, we went to a farewell party for Kelly, my boss' boss. She is leaving Westfield after 15 years and going to another local mall management group. It was a fun time and even though I really didn't want to go see work people during my vacation, I knew I needed to go. Otherwise, it would end up on my review somehow (or at least mentioned verbally to me and never forgotten).
I think we are going to go to the park that Dan passes on his way to work everyday. Esa will like hanging out in the woods. Hopefully some good pics too.
****
Back from the trip - we had a lot of fun. Esa is exhausted, but she definitely had fun. She had a little incident - she fell into the water and Dan said the look on her face was priceless - it happened so fast that I didn't get a picture of it, but got an after shot. She immediately started to doggy paddle and when she got to the rock, she was just spread eagle. The funny thing, she probably could have touched the bottom. It was probably only 5 inches deep!
No comments:
Post a Comment