Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Fragments - June 8, 2012



I found out about this blogroll from my online friend, Nani.    This is a great idea - just things that have happened during the week that don't fill a whole entry.

Here goes -
  • I started using Instagram this week.
  • I've been really stressed this week - which lead to me going off on a tenant.  That only happens once in a blue moon.
  • Someone new commented on my blog this week - Wayne Smith.  Thanks for stopping by!  It's great to know that someone else is at least looking at my blog!
  • It's nice that I am able to joke around with my boss's boss.  GC, you are the man!
  • I got a chemical peel for the first time - all week my face has been peeling.  I'm not sure about this....I have 2 more sessions that I paid for through Groupon.

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time visiting your blog.
    Instagram is so cool!
    Did I see a hockey game picture? Do you like hockey? My son plays hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chemical peel? Ouch! Hope it's worth it. Really, that's not sarcasm!

    I have a friend in Ashburn! Small world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of you, I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon, too; I'm now an Instagram user, too. Let's hope it's everything it's cracked up to be :)

    Wayne is a good egg. His wife Heather is also really great (and a prolific blogger, I might add). I like how you recognized him in your fragments.

    I've never had a chemical peel, and I probably won't, because it seems like whenever I do anything special to the skin on my face, I break out (which doesn't happen often). Good luck with yours; that sounds interesting.

    Welcome to FF! Thanks for linking up :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete