- We (yes, hubby & I) cleaned out and organized our geocaching stash (things we trade and things we have found).
- Filed all photos on the top floor of our house. I stress "on the top floor of our house" because I'm pretty sure there are still pictures in storage that I'll have to organize once I get to that portion of the house. :P
- I started cleaning out the closet in the scrapbooking room. I have so much paperwork from years ago (work reference stuff, awards, taxes, investments, etc). Thanks to the internet, I can look up what the timeline is for getting rid of paperwork!
So one of the things that you are supposed to do as a couponer is make a list of your best prices. This is a project I have always wanted to do, but who has the time? To the rescue comes Southern Savers! They created this handy list of target prices for frequently bought products! WOOHOO! Couponing goes to the next level! See that list on the left of the items you should get for free - not if you live in the DC area! At least I haven't been able to do it yet. This list is now in my coupon binder for inspiration and guidance.
No comments:
Post a Comment