Friday, February 22, 2013

"The Housewife Tour 2013" - The week in review

Projects:
This week was a little more productive than last week (because hubby being sick & me not being at 100%).
  • Finished going through my (walk-in) closet.  I still need to pack away some clothes that don't fit (of course I'm keeping them until I lose weight - haha) once I get one more underbed storage.  The result (this also includes Dan's clothes) -
All have been donated to The Lupus Foundation.
  • I went through all of my jewelry.  I have so much old vintage jewelry that was my grandmother's and my Aunt Helen's.  Pieces that have just been siting in old jewelry boxes and I have never worn.  I am at a point in my life where I am ready to get rid of items.  They need to go to someone who will appreciate them and not just have them sitting in boxes.  I also have pieces that were gifts to me and I just never wear.  Now the next step (as with all of the items I have been going through) to sell them.
  • Organized the kitchen pantry.  Amazing how much easier it is to see what we have now!
  • Organized the linen closet & under the bathroom sink. Boy did I find some OLD medicine in there! LOL.
     
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment