Monday, June 4, 2007

Entry for June 04, 2007.

Entry for June 04, 2007.

06/04/2007 10:05 am
1 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

It's not even 10 a.m. and I've had 2 diet cokes. I've gotten through all of my e-mails, but now have to get through the papers and followup to the e-mails.



OH, I WISH I COULD JUST STAY HOME! I know Dan feels the same too, but what do you do about the bills? Even if the house and car were paid off, we'd still have monthly expenses and what about the future? So, it's back to work.



It was a relaxing week, with not much accomplished, but it was all good. I did get some more items posted on Amazon, but I doubt they will sell. It's mostly 45s. I'm actually surprised they were listed on Amazon. I'll probably do a "group" listing on Ebay eventually or just get ready for the community yard sale in the fall. I would really like to make some money and get rid of stuff, but we'll see. If not, we'll get the tax deduction.



Esa is getting bigger and bigger. She's doing really well with her puppy class and has learned a couple of "tricks" beyond the class. She's getting "shake" and "(sit) pretty" and in class Leslie, her trainer, showed us "roll over" and "crawl"- which is from the intermediate class! Still got quite a bit to learn to be continuous on the commands though! We spend a few minutes several times a day on the commands and she does well, but when not in the "training mode", sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment