Entry for June 20, 2007.
06/20/2007 11:22 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Back in the office - The seminar was basically just a rah-rah session regarding the mall division and about 10 minutes of talking about the airports. It was great to see everyone in the division though. I stayed at the Hyatt a few blocks from where the meeting was (at the Ritz-Carlton).
Monday night Dan asked me if I had gotten online to check my e-mail. I didn't even bother bringing my laptop, so yesterday when I got home, I checked my e-mail (since Dan asked me again). And there was the picture above.
We always do those silly little things for each other - which is cool.
Puppy obviously doesn't do well without me - She had an accident in the house on Monday - Dan thinks that he didn't get up fast enough to let her out. Then today, he called and said she had another accident - he didn't know when it happened. What the heck is going on? We'll see how she does tonight and the next couple of days.
When I got home, they were out on a walk. I went out to the porch and saw them down the street and started calling "ESA!" - she came running, pulling Dan behind her. SO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment