Entry for June 29, 2007
06/29/2007 04:12 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
WOOHOO! Friday! Today has been flying by - I spend half of they day calling tenants to see what went on last night (how late they stayed open due to delays and how were sales, etc.). Then did a walk through with our new visual person.
Dan had to go back to work last night (around 6 p.m.) - he had just gotten home around 4 p.m. Then back in around 10 a.m. today. Luckily, his boss said just go home after this morning and use last nights hours are today's hours. So, he was home around 1:30 p.m. I'm sure he's crashed out. Maybe it's out to dinner tonight.
This weekend it's a trip to Petsmart. We decided to wait until fall to start the next training classes for Esa. We have so many trips planned within the next couple of months that it's just worth it to wait. She just doesn't seem ready for some of the things in the next level - like the come with distractions - yeah right!
I'm going to a crop club tomorrow to work on Esa's scrapbook. I haven't been scrapbooking in so long - I can't wait to get back into it - and meet some new people. I've e-mailed the organizer a couple of times, but this will be the first time actually meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment