Entry for June 25, 2007.
06/25/2007 10:45 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Nothing too exciting happened yesterday.
We went and got groceries and stopped at the UPS store to send back a portable dog house that I purchased, but the store was closed - ended up just going to Dairy Queen and getting Blizzards.
We bought Esa another stuffed animal at the grocery store ($2.99) - it lasted about 2 minutes. We also bought a ball for her - she didn't know what to think of it at first, but she's starting to get the hang of it and has played with it a little. She keeps trying to bite it and, of course, she can't get her mouth around it. It's funny.
We started squirting her with water when she nips. So far it's working. It might not be helpful when we give her a bath, but I'm thinking stopping the nipping is more important than the bath at this point!
VJ finally got up around 4 p.m. yesterday. Then we all went to the mall - shopped and then had dinner at Chevy's. I got quite a few tops at Old Navy - all that I can wear to work this summer. Dan actually found a couple tops too. We ended up spending about $75. Not bad -got to love clearance! I also got a new purse - I had purchased a purse from Wilson's Leather about 2 months ago and the zipper has already broken on it. I just happened to walk into Wilson's and saw one just like the one I had, showed them the zipper and they said, we'll just exchange it. NICE! I was so excited. I'm really liking my purse and was upset when it started to tear. I so miss having a Wilson's Leather here in the Airport. They have the BEST sales - plus we get an airport employee discount!
My tummy is still not 100%, but I think it's getting better. I know the eating this weekend didn't help, but I'm sure it was from Five Guys. I'm going to limit the food intake today to liquids (soup and maybe some crackers) and see what happens. I had the WEIRDEST experience last night. I had night chills - and I mean bad. I was just shivering away for probably about 5 minutes. So, I'm hoping that was a turning point for whatever is going on with the tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment