Sunday, June 17, 2007

Entry for June 17, 2007

Entry for June 17, 2007.

06/17/2007 09:12 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Jeepers! A week has almost gone by since I last posted! I guess I'll work backwards -



Yesterday, Esa graduated from her puppy class! She's doing well with the different commands. The trainer showed us "puppy pushups" yesterday - where they sit and then down, again and again. Supposedly, it'll wear her out. She also showed us the submissive position - basically, just pinning her down until she calms down.



I felt so bad last night - I cut her toenail too much and at first it bleed a little, then later on, it broke off and was bleeding all over the place!



Esa will be getting some toys in the mail soon - I bought some toys on Ebay - I try to win toys that are close to the dollar store price - she goes through them so easily - no matter the price, so I might as well purchase the cheap stuff. We did stop at the Dollar Store after her class and I picked up a couple more toys. Our Dollar Store is awesome - some good quality stuff there.



Friday, Dan had to go to work during the day, so we got to see each other that night - luckily he was home by around noon, so I didn't have to run home during lunch. Friday was something at work. Friday morning, the by-pass door was guarded by TSA and all people had to be wanded, BUT bags were not checked. That didn't make sense. THEN, around 4:30 p.m., United had a bomb threat in their baggage claim area and the area had to be evaculated. Sounds fishy to me. The weirdest thing - it didn't make the news.



Wednesday or Thursday morning, Esa made a mess - she was passing by the dining room table and decided to pull it off - well, I had plants towards the edge and needless to say, Dan had a mess to clean up.



Tuesday, I ordered a cruise that we'll be going on - from Baltimore to Bermuda! September 2 to the 7th. I CAN'T WAIT! The price was great - about $500 each so for the total cruise, we're paying almost as much as we paid each when we went on the last cruise - and no airline cost! Grandma Lois & Grandpa Harry are already lined up to take Esa for the week. Hopefully by then, she'll be much calmer!



Dan's going into work today, so it'll just be us girls this afternoon. It's supposed to be very hot, so we'll probably be playing inside. They just got back from a long walk, so maybe Esa will take a little nap (I can only wish!).

No comments:

Post a Comment