Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Entry for June 12, 2007

Entry for June 12, 2007.
06/12/2007 01:22 pm
1 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Well, the last couple of weeks, my knees have been bothering me a lot. Just achey all of the time - I've had this all of my life. Doctor's could never diagnose it as arthritis, but they always ached when I over did it and now - when it's going to rain.



I'm thinking the aching is because of the major walking I've been doing with Esa. Last night I mentioned it to the chiropractor. She said that it might be some loose cartilage in the knee, but we'd have to do an MRI to make sure. I told her I'd wait, but I'm thinking more and more that I need to go ahead and get it done.



I know that some of it must be the weight. I think I'd lose weight if I actually stopped the eating at night - I know I get enough calories during the day. Or even if I ate better at night - because that's when the pasta cravings kick in and I have a big bowl of pasta.



Esa was in rare form yesterday. She was terrible on the walk - she's never been like that with me. Laying down, ignoring me, pulling something terrible because she just wanted to sniff. Dan said that's what she was like after the incident yesterday. This morning he said he couldn't get her to calm down and go to bed after he got home.



Dan taught Esa "high five". Of course that was after I taught her "shake". It's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment