Entry for June 23, 2007.
06/23/2007 09:10 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
working, working, working - YUCK!
My nephew, VJ, should be coming down today. It'll be good to see him.
Yesterday was nice and relaxing. After Dan went to work, Esa and I went for a walk. She was kind of out of it, but did pretty well. We just took our time walking around and stopped at one of the parks in the neighborhood.
I went out to dinner with Suzanne - payback for stopping in and checking on Esa on Tuesday. We went to Five Guys. This morning, I told Dan, remind me next time I mention wanting to go to Five Guys that it doesn't agree with me. I didn't feel that good last night and I still don't feel that great today! I think it's all of the grease and the 100% beef. I'm so used to eating turkey burgers. The fries are awesome though! I guess next time, I'll just eat fries and see how I do!
My niece, Chrissy, graduated last night. I just can't believe it. Unfortunately, she's got quite the social schedule, so we don't chat that much online (same with VJ). I have no idea what her plans are now. I have a feeling she'll be going to college if she can get in. She's never been that great at school, but does her best. She'll probably go to Alfred State and stay at home for now. Nothing wrong with that - I did it and her Mom went there too. I feel bad because I don't even know what she wants to get into!
I totally missed the Caps draft party yesterday - and the unveiling of the new jersey. I did catch a little of the draft last night. I need to find out more info on the guy we got - Karl Alzner. Supposedly, he's going to be a good defenseman - which is what we need.
Well - better get to work.
****
I left work early - about 3 when I should have at least stayed until 4 p.m. - oh well - I have not felt well all day. I came home and took about a hour or so nap and now feel a little better. VJ should be here soon and then going to Chipotle.
I forgot to post about Esa's new toy. First the background story - I saw on the Scooby Doo treats that they have tricks to train your dog so I went to the website and printed out some. One of them was hiding treats under papercups and having the dog find them. Well - I knew that wouldn't work for Esa since she would just grab the cup and play with that. I was trying to think of something to put the treat in and thought - EASTER EGGS!
At first I put the treat in the egg - she could care less - so we just started playing with the eggs - until they open up and then we throw another egg to get her away from the opened egg. It's SO CUTE! Her tail just wags away. Dan thinks we should get it on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment