Friday, June 22, 2007

Entry for May 22, 2007

Entry for May 22, 2007.

05/22/2007 11:45 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..Esa is just GOING through her toys! On Saturday, I stopped at the Dollar Tree and picked up a bunch of toys. Two of them have already made it to the trashcan. Those baby teeth are killers! She also ruined a "chilly bone" that was like $7, in the first use!



Yesterday, I stopped at the grocery store after work to pick up a few things and our next door neighbors where there. Elijah is around 4 and his mom, Elaine, said, "you have something to ask her" and he's like "how's your dog?" Then I invited him over when we got home.



He came over for a few and Esa was just chasing him and kind of ignoring him too. Then she started the nipping and would not calm down. So I told Elijah that it was time for Esa to go in since she was nipping him. I was so afraid Elijah was going to get hurt. I did let him know that he can come over anytime though.



Next weekend (June 1), Esa will be spending with Grandma Lois & Grandpa Harry. Well - Daddy Dan is VERY WORRIED about leaving her with the grandparents. He's so afraid that they aren't going to watch her and she'll get into something - whether it be something she shouldn't eat or knocking something over (since they have a lot of antiques). The whole time he's talking about it, I'm thinking - OK Lois has raised 3 kids and Noel (Donna's dog) stays there all of the time - I think Esa will be ok. I just said to him - If she gets into something, it'll be their fault for not watching her. Then Dan remembered that Parker will be there, so HOPEFULLY Parker will keep an eye on her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment