Sunday, July 1, 2007

Entry for July 01, 2007

Entry for July 01, 2007

07/01/2007 07:44 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Well - Dan and I are happy that Zed got signed, BUT DOES IT HAVE TO BE WITH THE PANTHERS????!!!! At least he's still on the east coast.



Yesterday, I went to the crop and got a couple of pages of Esa's scrapbook done. Today, it was a trip to Recollections for their annual sale. Got some more stuff for Esa's book.



Also stopped at Best Buy and got my new laptop! COOL! I'm still trying to get used to it - especially the mouse. I'm loving it so far though.



So glad it's a short week. Pam and Suzanne will be coming over for a cookout on Wednesday. That'll be fun. Pam hasn't seen Esa yet.



Tomorrow, Esa gets some more shots. OH - we found a tooth today! I think it had just fallen out, but Dan had mentioned that he thought she had a bad tooth coming in because it was crooked - come to find out it was on it's way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment