Entry for July 25, 2007
07/25/2007 09:24 am
1 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Below is from one of my internet friend's blog. This entry is on birthdays!
******
Here’s what you do. First, post a picture of you on one of your birthdays or at one of your own birthday parties, doesn’t matter which one, just you celebrating your birthday.
Next, I have posted the same number of questions as my age on my next birthday. Copy and paste up to the question number that represents your age on your next birthday. If you’re younger than me, you don’t have to answer as many. If you’re older than me, you’ll have to add a few questions yourself to this meme. Where it gets fun, is if you post it on your blog, it increases the number of questions!
I hope lots of you will play along and have some fun with this!
Let me know in comments that you posted this so I can check out your answers too!
1. Number of states in which you've lived: 2
2. What was the last dessert you had? cookie dough blizzard
3. Look around you. First thing you see that’s red: The top of my diet coke
4. What goes on a hot-dog? onions and ketchup
5. Where did you go on your last out of town vacation? Home to NY - if you consider that a vacation.
6. Your pet’s favorite food? peanut butter
7. Favorite Athlete: Richard Zednik
8. How many DVDs do you rent in a typical month? none - we have Cinemax & Encore.
9. Prefer to swim in a pool or a lake? neither - you'll find me sunbathing on the beach.
10. Prefer to read or write blogs? both - I like to write my own blog, but also read other people's blogs to see what's going on in their life.
11. Favorite pasta dish: plain old spaghetti with sauce.
12. Pen or Pencil? pencil
13. Favorite summer footwear? flip flops
14. Favorite TV or film celebrity: Rick Springfield!
15. What's the last thing you sent snail mail? Something I sold on Amazon.com
16. Have you ever lied about your age? Yes
17. Regardless of what you drive now, do you prefer car, truck, van, SUV or “other”? SUV
18. Can you read a map? Yes
19. How did you come up with your blog’s name? Since it's my name - My mom made it up (Dad's name is Ronald)
20. Favorite c-store candy bar: Reese's peanut butter cup
21. What relative are you the most like? Personality-wise, my aunt Helen. Looks-wise, my mom's family
22. The perfect kind of cake for YOUR birthday? I used to love the yellow pudding cake my Aunt Helen used to make. Yellow cake, yellow pudding and cool whip on top. Way before that, it was always a strawberry cake - strawberry cake mix and strawberry icing.
23. Favorite music celebrity: Rick Springfield!
24. Is your printer an ink jet or laser? Ink
25. Would you say you use a computer more at home or at work? Work - by the time I get home, I'm sick of the computer
26. What size city or town do you prefer to work in? I would be nice to have a FAST commute, so a small town, but of course, the money isn't there.
27. How organized are you? VERY! I do have my unorganized piles though (which I usually know what's in it.)
28. Your brightest moment that you remember as a kid: Brightest? I was never a performer. Stick me in the group and I'm fine.
29. Preferred way to get your calcium: milk, yogurt, cheese, a pill or “other”? CHEESE, PLEASE!
30. Do you prefer candy that’s hard, chewy or melts in your mouth?
I'm not much of a candy eater. When I do, it's Reese's
31. How often do you floss your teeth? Every six months at the dentist office. I just can't get into the habit!
32. Soap in a bar or from a bottle/tube? Bodywash.
33. Where do you get your news and current events from? Internet - sometimes radio.
34. Favorite web browser? yahoo
35. You’ve won dinner for four at a very nice restaurant! Who are the three people you’re taking? Dan, Suzanne and Rick Springfield or maybe Richard Zednik - LOL!
36. Do you like surprises? (let’s say for this meme, they are all GOOD surprises) No - even good ones - I'm a control freak.
37. The dish you cook the best? cook? What's that?
38. How do you feel about legalizing gay marriage? I guess I'm fine with it. marriage is a piece of paper - it doesn't change the committment. It does give legal previliages, but a lot (except health insurance) can be done at the lawyer's office.
39. How many speeding tickets have you gotten in your driving years? one
No comments:
Post a Comment