Friday, July 6, 2007

Entry for July 06, 2007

Entry for July 06, 2007
.07/06/2007 09:50 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Woohoo - Friday!



I've been busy this evening making Chex Mix for a cookout that we are going to tomorrow. Dan's best friend, Tom, has an annual 4th of July party - or as he calls it - 4th-ish of July party since usally it's not actually on the 4th. Usually only about 10-15 people show up, but he always invites like 40. WELL - this year is different - about 40 people have RSVP'd!



Next in line for the making is Pasta Salad. Now, I'm not a cook - I hate cooking, but these two things are my specialty. Easy and pretty fast.



Living green has been going well at work. I've been piling up my coke bottles and was (yes, was) going to bring them home tonight. Well, I get in the office and the cleaning crew had tossed them. So, tonight, I brought what bottles I had drank home today and also the pile of paper that I have collected in the last 2 weeks.



Oh - I have a new online friend. Someone posted on Craig's list regarding dog toys and how their puppy is chewing EVERYTHING. I can so relate, so I e-mailed her with my ideas. We've been e-mailing quite a bit. Hopefully, we'll eventually get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment