Sunday, July 8, 2007

Entry for July 08, 2007

Entry for July 08, 2007

07/08/2007 08:02 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Yesterday was the 4thish of July party. Quite a few people showed up. Esa stayed home - it was so hot and today it's supposed to be even hotter!



Esa (and Dan) are taking an early nap. Esa and I were running around in the house and I think I wore her out for a little while. Usually she's out taking a walk by now.



Today, we are going to Circuit City. They are having a clearance sale on video games and Dan wants to go check it out. I also saw some videos that are on sale that I might be interested in (ie, Lethal Weapon - all three of them for $9.99!) Probably stop at Breads Unlimited for bagels first.



This afternoon Tom, Kat and the kids (Dan's best friend and his family) will be coming over to drop off the items we brought yesterday to the cookout. It should be interesting to see how Esa does.

No comments:

Post a Comment