Are you heading off somewhere soon?
.
07/20/2007 09:13 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Yahoo 360 Team Blog - Are You Heading Off Somewhere Soon?
YES! How fitting since we are starting the traveling this weekend!
This weekend, it's driving to NY for my niece's (Chrissy) high school graduation party. I can't wait to introduce the pup to the family. VJ is the only one who has met her so far. It's been a year since we've been in Hornell (for Helen's funeral). Doesn't seem that long. I can't wait to hear Chrissy's stories about her trip to Mexico. She went there on a missonary trip through church and I think she helped at an orphanage. Her first time on a plane and first time out of the country.
Mae will be coming back with us, so the next two weeks will be busy with her. We are always on the go - of course it might be different this year with the pup. We need to keep the pup busy and not crated the whole time.
Then it's off to Canada for a week. Dan's sister & nephew will be meeting us up there at the family cottage on Rice Lake.
September 2 to the 7 - cruise to Bermuda ! WOOHOO! I CANNOT WAIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment