Entry for July 02, 2007
07/02/2007 09:37 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
I forgot to mention that we met Esa's (older) twin that lives in the neighborhood!
Her name is Roxanne and she's 5 years old, same mix (husky/shepard) and is about 60-65 lbs. Her owner, Lori, was outside watering the lawn and saw us coming down the street and waited for us to come by. Then she brought out Roxanne and we chatted for a good 10 minutes. It's crazy - the only difference with them is Esa is a little darker than Roxanne and Roxanne had one blue and one brown eye! Roxy seems very laid back so hopefully, Esa will become that way!
****
Forgot to mention that we almost lost the pup! We went to walk her on Saturday and her collar broke! I had JUST put it on too (that morning)! Damn dollar junk! So back to her thin pup collar - at least it stays locked. Luckily, a family was walking and was coming towards our house. Esa saw the two pre-teens and went running right to them (basically jumping on the one girl).
****
8 pm
Esa did well on her vet appointment. Close to 37 lbs! So I guessed close. Final shot and a microchip along with the monthly flea and heart meds. She's now playing with some of the stuff I bought on Ebay - It FINALLY came in after about 3 weeks and me e-mailing the person twice - no reply to the e-mail to this day. So she now has a regular Kong, a Kong ball, Nylabone ring, Dental nylabone chew, a new dish, and a new collar (hopefully better than the dollar store one!) - all for like $20!
Having this laptop is awesome - I'm able to watch Esa and blog or surf at the same time (standing in our kitchen right now)!
No comments:
Post a Comment