Entry for July 04, 2007
07/04/2007 09:25 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..
Today has been a nice day - so much like a weekend, but had some great food! (not like Dan never grills anyway - he loves it!)
I played with the laptop and copied pictures onto it along with my Creative Memories software program. Kind of sucks that I'm starting from scratch on setting up the folders and such in the software, but better than nothing. One good thing with starting over is that I have it set up where it will download directly from the camera AND it's actually noting the date the picture was taken. On the desktop, the pictures were going directly into Kodak Easyshare software and only noting when the pic was downloaded and not taken.
Suzanne came over and we had chicken, hot dogs, chips, dips, veggie platter, crackers, cheese, pepperoni - tons of good stuff. Dan tried a new sauce recipe from "Top Secret Restuarant Recipes". Tony Roma's Carolina Honeys - REALLY GOOD!
Then it was a 2 hour nap with me waking up to Tornado warnings! We took Esa for a fast walk around the block and expected it to downpour, but it missed us. I expected a call for delays at work, but no calls - SP might have taken care of it.
During the short walk, we saw the saleperson from our home builder. I recognized her, but couldn't remember her name - we didn't chat much because we were trying to get home before it downpoured. Then I remembered - 5 years ago today, we moved into the house! Dan said - kind of weird that we see Pat on today of all days.
Fireworks are going off right now and no response from Esa - I guess that's good. She's not freaked out or anything. I tried to have her see them, but we can't see that many from our backyard (except what the neighbors are doing).
Anyway - it's nice to have a day off in the middle of the week - too bad it's not like this all of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment