Monday, July 9, 2007

Entry for July 09, 2007

Entry for July 09, 2007
07/09/2007 11:15 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..

Monday again - fortunately, the boss is out, so it's an easy day. But then, I look at her "MOD (Manager On Duty) report from yesterday, and boy is she critical! Just a bunch of little things that she noticed with the tenants, that she directs towards us. Maybe she needs to get out more!



Yesterday didn't exactly go as planned. Went to the bagel place and then Circuit City. We both haven't learned with Circuit City (at least with our store) - EVERY SINGLE TIME - sale items aren't pulled out yet or labeled - and we can never find what we are looking for. Yesterday I realized that NOTHING was in order. Yes, it was in the right section (drama, action/adventure, tv, whatever), but not in alphabetical order (not even by the first letter) so we couldn't find anything! So frustrating! I finally found the Lethal Weapon 3 DVD set and Dan found a couple of games that he wanted.



Stopped at the grocery store (for the guest cookout), got back home and cleaned to get ready for the guests, then got a call from Tom that SeeBee (my nickname for Sebastian) didn't sleep well last night and they weren't coming, but we could come out. That took the wind out of my sails - but they invited us over. I just didn't feel like it, so Dan went over and helped Tom with a couple of things while I stayed home and did laundry, watered the lawn, did bills, and watched the pup. Let me say, by the time Dan got home around 9 p.m., I was ready for a break from the pup. I had already put her to bed around 8:30. I think it would have been different if I had been able to take a nap with her!



It was REALLY hot yesterday - around 100 degrees and it's supposed to be the same today. YUCK - too hot to do anything - I guess it's a good thing that I'm working.



Oh - finished Life on Planet Rock by Lonn Friend. Fast and easy read - especially when I'm interested in it! Now it's onto Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton. Thanks to Oprah, she's opened my eyes up to some classic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment