Friday, July 20, 2007

The Friday Five - July 20, 2007

The Friday Five - July 20, 2007
07/20/2007 10:13 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews..The Friday Five



1. Do you own a pet/pets? How many and what kind? One husky/shepherd pup.



2. Are you a dog or cat (or other) person? Why? I think I'm more of a cat person - just because they are easier to take care of!



3. If you could have any pet in the world what would it be? A tiger



4. Do you feel a close relationship/affinity to one or more wild animals? (like they watch over you or tend to seek you out) It's got to be bunnies! Since the love our yard - or should I say used to love our yard.



5. If you could be any animal in another life what animal would you choose and why did you choose it? Maybe a cat or dog - but I hope I would end up with a good owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment