Entry for June 10, 2006
06/11/2006 09:28 am
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
Today was my last treatment for Alase (www.revealspa.com). No more shaving the legs or underarms. Totally worth it - as long as you can handle the pain.
We did nothing else today. I came home and Dan was asleep on the couch and I joined him. We both finally got up around 3:30 p.m. Dan ran to the store, got some stuff for grilling and the rest of the evening, we watched TV. I think we really needed it after the last couple of weeks.
BTW - Dan hadn't slept at all the night before. I got up to go to my appointment and he was up. He finally laid down after I left. His sleep schedule is so screwed up with working evenings (4 to midnight). Good thing it was a Friday night/Saturday morning that he couldn't sleep at all.
Friday, the meeting at Wheaton went well. It was great to see Anthony - it's been like 2 years since we've seen each other and he's been through a lot in those two years. I'll definitely have to make a point to get in touch with him more. He's always been a friend besides "the boss". He'll be coming out sometime to see the airport changes, so we'll be getting together then.
No comments:
Post a Comment