Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Entry for June 06, 2006

Entry for June 06, 2006

06/06/2006 07:52 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Well - here I am in Newark, NJ - sitting in the hotel room. Thank goodness for wireless internet access!



The day has been fine. I got right up this morning and got to the airport a little early. I saw a sight that I wasn't sure was good or not - I saw a guy drinking beer at 7:30 A.M.! Yikes - he either had been up all night and just continued drinking, needed a beer to relax before the flight, or is an alcoholic!



The flight was good - landed 20 minutes early. We were in a small RJ (sits about 50 people). I was in the very first seat and was by the "galley". The flight attendent started chatting with me about the book I was reading (Bad Twin - part of the Lost TV show) and that lead to talking about Lost and other tv shows.



The "training" has gone well so far. Just a lot of maintenance stuff that I will be doing while Susan is out. Susan and I get along great and think a lot a like on things so it all works out well.



I'm staying at the Days Inn right by the airport and every so often I hear the "airtrain" whistle blow - mostly because it's almost right outside my window. The hotel is pretty nice - I wasn't too sure since it was REALLY cheap for the Newark area - $80!



Hopefully, I'll be getting to bed soon - I'm so tired. I'm still drained from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment