Monday, June 26, 2006

Entry for June 26, 2006

Entry for June 26, 2006

06/26/2006 08:54 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

The first day of training is over - thank goodness. It went pretty fast and not too boring.



I forgot to mention that when I was driving up to here, I saw a car that must have lost control, but somehow, the backend of it was up a tree! I've never seen that before and have no idea how that happened! Too bad I didn't have my camera. I also saw a cat in the median of 95!



We went to an italian restaurant for dinner in Towson - I didn't realize it was right down the street from a club Dan and I went to for New Years about 2 years ago! When we left, it was POURING! not just raining - POURING AND ROADS FLOODED! We all ended up being soaked. My clothes are still wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment