Entry for June 21, 2006
06/21/2006 03:08 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
So, Babe hasn't been feeling good the last couple of days.
It started Monday night and today still isn't that good. Better than yesterday, but both Dan and I are worried about her. She has this about every other month, but usually it's just a day and then she's fine.
Just another thing to add to the stress. Work has been crazy - everything is last minute and must be "put to the top of the list". One more week and I do two jobs. I'm excited, but also anxious about it.
My cousin, John, called last night and said that the bible will be sent out in about a week or so. He's been busy with working with the family lawn business and trying to deal with family issues. His son, Matthew, is in jail for a couple of months. Maybe he'll get the help he needs.
Good news at work today - Grace's family is moving back to Maryland. Matt has been promoted and will be moving to the Wheaton office. That'll mean (hopefully) we'll be seeing more of them and get to see/babysit Cash. Both Dan and I love Cash - he's a great dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment