Thursday, June 15, 2006

Entry for June 15, 2006

Entry for June 15, 2006

06/15/2006 01:46 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Woo hoo! The boss is out playing golf today! That means I can actually get some stuff done - which I have been doing since I got in today! Tuesday, I only got 2 1/2 things done - same for yesterday. We are just too busy here with paperwork. I haven't been out in the concourse since last week.



I volunteered at the shelter last night - for about an hour. I enjoyed the time cuddling the kittens - and some of the adult cats. The last time I was up there was March or April - too much has been going on, so I haven't been able to get up there. My perfect dog was up there - a Shepard/Pug mix! The two dogs I want put together! The face looked like a shepard, the body was midsize (bigger than a pug, smaller than a small shepard), but the voice - definitely sounded like a Pug - a yip-yip pug! What a voice on that dog. There isn't a picture of him on the website yet, as soon as there is, I'll add it here.



I fell asleep watching the Stanley Cup Finals - Oilers are coming back and making the series excitable. At least I didn't miss the last game of the season. Next game is Friday, so maybe I'll be able to stay awake for it and see who actually wins. The score is 3-2. Carolina only needs one more win and that'll be the end. We're hoping the Oilers win because of Michael Peca. He's been around a long time - used to play for Buffalo.



I've added our sponsored dogs to the pictures. Dan and I have several dogs that we sponsor throughout the country since we can't have a dog yet. I'll be adding more pics to that soon since I only have the one on there right now.



*****



June 17 - added picture of Stella - 4 year old at the shelter - she was given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment