Monday, June 12, 2006

Entry for June 12, 2006

Entry for June 12, 2006

06/12/2006 09:24 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

Oh what a day - I got ONE thing done - help the boss work on the budget forecasting. This morning, driving in and walking in, I was already feeling overwhelmed. It doesn't help when you only get one thing done in a 9 hour work day!



I called the nursing home to see how Helen is doing tonight - doing the same. The nurse said that she was screaming out earlier. Oh, this sucks. I hope this doesn't go on too long.



I found out that Sandy saw Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray (www.sugarray.com) on her flight to Los Angeles. They were in town to play at the Fairfax County Fair. That should have been me on the plane! I was the one that was scheduled to go to LA for training this week. She BETTER OF talked to him! Sandy's always saying that I'm the one that's destined to meet celebrities - this was her chance! I'll find out Friday when she's back in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment