Entry for June 28, 2006
06/28/2006 05:58 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews
I'M FINALLY HOME!
Training was really short today - I was home by 12:30 p.m. - just in time to have lunch with Dan before he went to work.
It finally has not rained (yet) today! The skies are starting to look dark - give it an hour or so.
My face is fine. Last night I took Benedryl and put hydrocortizone on my face, AND made sure I only used MY pillow. Looking much better today.
Babe is doing well. Not quite 100%, but almost.
Now, for a busy day at work tomorrow. I have to be in a little early - I have a 8:30 meeting. The boss has a meeting at National, so I probably won't see her. We had a good chat yesterday. Everything seemed to go OK while I was gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment