Saturday, June 24, 2006

Entry for June 24, 2006

Entry for June 24, 2006

06/24/2006 03:21 pm
0 comments
0 trackbacks
0 Pageviews

I got a call yesterday from the nursing home - Helen isn't drinking and they wanted to confirm that we didn't want to do an IV. I talked to Joanne today and she said Helen looks terrible.



I'm trying to hang in there, but yesterday I lost it. The stress at work - trying to get everything done - along with preparing for the training next week (Monday through Wednesday), Babe being sick, and worrying about Helen - oh yeah - and Babe peeing on our bed - I just starting crying. Then I walked on the treadmill for about 20 minutes and felt a little better.



I heard from Chrissie today and Babe's thyroid levels are high so that could be why she's still just laying around. Her medication has been upped to 1 full pill a day. Hopefully that will help. Good news - her liver & kidneys are doing fine. Babe seems a little bit better - she's walking around and eating very little. I have to treat the baby by cleaning her bottom - that's fun - and I'm also trying to keep liquid in her by using a suringe and squirting water in her mouth. That's much more successful that cleaning the bottom.



Tomorrow, heading to Baltimore for work - training on the new accounting system. This is what Sandy went to LA for and we switched spots because I figured it would be easier for me to go to NY from Baltimore (only about 1 hour away) compared to flying across the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment